Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka Mat traveled around the world with me from Fiji to New Zealand, Bali, Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris, Iceland and the East Coast before following me to my hometown of Seattle. It didn't matter where I went, when I rolled out my mat to practice I felt like I was home.

-Kaitlyn McConnell
Portland, OR

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Jen Lowery

Jen Lowery

St Petersburg, FL

Why Manduka?: I wasted a lot of money on different mats over the years that eventually just fell apart. I love that my Manduka never will. It's the only mat I ever recommend.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice Love.

Yoga Style: Power Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Yoga Etc Studio

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Jen loves to teach a strong, sweaty, and spiritual yoga class while at the same time remembering not to take the whole thing too seriously! She believes that having fun on the mat is much more important than the position of our fingertips and toes, and that we should use our yoga as a path to strengthen our joy, gratitude, and compassion about everything else.

She is so grateful to have had the opportunity to spend hundreds of hours practicing with and learning from some of the greatest teachers in the country. She completed a 200 hour training with master teacher Jonny Kest, and continues to study with him regularly. She has also been greatly influenced by Rolf Gates, Bryan Kest, Shiva Rea, and her philosophy teacher, the late Georg Feuerstein.

For Jen, teaching yoga is a labor of love. The intent is always to serve, to give what was so freely given, to heal and to be healed.