Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka mat brings peace and confidence to my yoga practice.

-Yuki Tsuji-Hoening
Boulder, CO

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Dana Damara

Dana Damara

San Francisco, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My Manduka has been to 12 states and four countries. Once you buy a Manduka, you know you have invested in the best.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice patience with my own process of growth and elevation. My Manduka gives me the sacred space I crave in the midst of chaos. My Manduka offers me unconditional love each time I roll it out and breathe, move and awaken to my practice.

Yoga Style: Flow, Power

Practice with me here: www.danadamara.com , Yoga Tree San Francisco

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Through her children, writing and yoga, Dana Damara practices the power of soulfulness and spiritual awakening. She embraces this lifestyle both on and off the mat.

Damara moves and breathes with the Universe. She dances with meditation and yoga, knowing this commitment protects the mind from distractions that keep us from our most vibrant path.

She is guardian of the soul...bringing you to new heights of awareness with her craft and passionate flair. She is a rock, with soft edges and authentic vulnerabilities.

She exudes a balance of strength and vulnerability. She will shake your ego until you let your soul out to be heard. Her courage isn't to be feared, as her heart is a magnet, drawing those to her who seek more to life than the mundane.

She comes alive when you bear witness to your own power and strength. She will take you on a journey to your Self many times over and you will never look back as you shed your own ego.