Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka products have stood the march of time, seeing me through countless practices, classes and workshops, like good friends helping me each step at a time. That the company is as committed to providing the community with the highest quality materials as it is to the environment makes them one I am happy to support.

-Angela Tomassetti
Chicago, IL

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Nefeli Makri

Nefeli Makri

Athens, Greece

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My Manduka PROlite mat provides a steady, trusting, foundation from which I am better able to expand and explore my boundaries.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: On Manduka, I practice with more consciousness and go deeper into the therapeutic alignment of my practice.

Yoga Style: Anusara® yoga, PreNatal, Yoga Therapy

Practice with me here: Yogalife

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Nefeli owns a home studio in Ekali Athens Greece called Yogalife. She has been deeply immersed in Anusara Yoga having completed all the Anusara teacher trainings and immersions with various Anusara certified teachers such as Vivi Letsou, Desiree Rumbaugh, Todd Norian, Naime Jezzeny, and Sue Elkind. She has also spent many years assisting her teachers during teacher trainings.

Nefeli teaches small groups of 5-8 people at her home studio in Ekali, Athens, Greece. She offers Prenatal Yoga private sessions. But her big love is Yoga Therapeutics using the Universal Principles of Alignment. She has healed her own body with these principles. Nefeli always uses these principles in her teaching because she believes that aligned movement is therapy. She offers Yoga Therapy private sessions with the main focus being to educate people on how to heal their bodies the natural way by re-training them on how to have a great posture so that the energy can flow and heal their body! All while keeping in mind her Anusara inspired teachings. Keep practicing!