Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Ishvara Pranidhana - Opening, softening, and surrendering to the will of the universe.

-Shonna Brown
Oakville, ON

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Merrin Muxlow

Merrin Muxlow

San Diego, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My Manduka Black Mat PRO has been laid out for practice sessions on the beach, in the snow, and even at roadside turnouts for impromptu practice sessions. No matter where I am, it always feels like home.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice anywhere and everywhere!

Yoga Style: Bikram, Hatha, Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Prana Yoga Center

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Merrin is a San Diego-based yoga instructor and writer who trains clients, leads workshops, and teaches classes all over Southern California. She has trained in and several different styles (Hatha, Vinyasa Flow, Hot Yoga, and Bikram Yoga), taken seminars and workshops all over the world, and has learned to smile and breathe through challenging poses she once only dreamed of attempting. She sometimes feels silly name-dropping all of the famous and well-respected yoga superstars (people like Bryan Kest, Gerhard Gessner, Dharma Mittra, Tim Miller, and Bikram Choudhury) she has studied under and practiced with, because she wholeheartedly believes that YOU are your own best teacher. Just like Pattabhi Jois says…do your practice and all is coming!