Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice being in the present moment and going with the flow.

-Susanne Eichinger
Munich, Germany

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Jodi Levine

Jodi Levine

Lake In The Hills, Illinois

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Manduka is the "guru" of all yoga mats. I have had my Black Mat PRO for over 7 years now with a daily practice and it is still going strong! I will purchase another Manduka not because I need one, but because I want one! In every color, please.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice awareness, patience and grace.

Yoga Style: Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin

Practice with me here: Inner Peace Pilates , Lifetime Fitness , Prairie Stone Health and Wellness Center

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Jodi’s love for yoga began with taking her very first power yoga class while visiting her sister in Los Angeles 12 years ago. Looking to continue with a similar practice upon her return to the Algonquin area, she was unable to find any classes of a similar style. She decided to get certified and bring the energizing and uplifting style of power vinyasa yoga to the area.

The body and mind working together, along with the breath, has tremendous healing benefits. Jodi incorporates strength, flexibility and balance to every class. She encourages every student to challenge themselves to their edge, but also to rest when needed to create balance in every practice. She believes strongly in continuing education to grow as a teacher as well as a student. Jodi is a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200) with Yoga Alliance.