Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

On Manduka you sweat, move, and breathe--breakthrough your own barriers!!

-Wanda Schnetzer
Hortonville, WI

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Alana Hurov

Alana Hurov

Toronto, Ontario

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Manduka gives me the freedom to play, experiment and explore. Every practice is truly an adventure because I can trust that I am supported, stable and won't slip. I love rolling out Manduka mats forprivate clients, corporate groups and hotel guests, they last forever and look brand new (eventhough I have had them for 6 years plus). They are uber impressive, great quality and envrionmentally friendly. I love my Manduka.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice freely!

Yoga Style: Ashtanga, Power, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Shangri-La Hotel , Vintage Hotels , Sheraton Hotel, Downtown Toronto , Vineyard Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Without your health, you have nothing. Alana learned that lesson first hand when she suffered a bad concussion a few years ago. The Celebrity TV producer and Yoga Teacher was closing the blinds in her downtown condo when she was suddenly hit in the face with a window covering. It crashed down on her, broke her nose, left her unable to work in network TV for nearly a year. She suffered from migraines, exhaustion, weight gain and anxiety. Her life as a stress hungry, type "A" journalist would never be the same again.

After 15 years as a TV producer, Alana decided to hang up her microphone and lay out the mat to pursue her other passion – Yoga.
With the goal of bringing health into hotels and the corporate world, she launched her own mobile company Hotel Yoga and Fitness Inc. It’s now teamed up with: The Shangri-La, The Sheraton, Vintage Hotels, Ontario College of Teachers etc. She also produced “Yoga for Men" with a World Series Winner and a fitness icon. This is only the beginning!