Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice being in the present moment and going with the flow.

-Susanne Eichinger
Munich, Germany

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Roland Dela Cruz

Roland Dela Cruz

Makati City, Phillipines

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Your practice will never be same once you try all things Manduka.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: Stillness. Manduka's high quality mat and towels provide excellent traction which in turn allows me to focus on my breath and the asanas with ease.

Yoga Style: Gentle, Power Yoga, Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Bliss Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Roland was first introduced to Yoga in 2001. He stumbled upon Power Yoga and Vinyasa Flow while in New York pursuing his Stott Pilates Certification. He took his first Yoga Teacher Training with Baron Baptiste in 2002. He later trained with Bryan Kest in 2005 and Rusty Wells in 2007. He intends on continuing his path as a teacher by training with Jivamukti Yoga founder Sharon Gannon and David Life and Kirtan Master Jai Uttal in 2013.

Originally from Guam, Roland moved to Manila, Philippines in 2009 and opened up his own studio Bliss Yoga.

On September 2012, Roland will be embarking on a 50-day yoga journey around the world to raise money for the National Breast Cancer Foundation and the ICanServe Foundation. In addition to raising money, he will promote awareness by sharing facts and statistics on how breast cancer affects the lives of the women in the over 30 countries he will be visiting. Follow his blog as he shares his journey with you at www.myglobalmandala.wordpress.com.