Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Strong enough to hold my space, supportive and trustworthy. You never complains and do your job with excellence. You allow me to express myself fully. When my life gets crazy, you create the space for me to find peace within. When I am in a stressful situation, you create the space for me to release the tension. When I need to rejuvenate, you create the comfortable supportive space for me to fully rest and relax. Thank you Manduka, you are my best friend and best partner ever!

-Kiyomi Takahashi
Venice, CA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

David Good

David Good

Toronto, Ontario

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My Manduka goes everywhere with me, being a travelling yoga teacher all I need is my Manduka eKO mat and I can teach anywhere. If I was a yoga superhero, my Manduka would be my trusted sidekick.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice by creating awesome mats that are my roots to expand and express my practice from a strong foundation.

Yoga Style: Hatha, Restorative, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Breathe Yoga , Octopus Garden Holistic Yoga Centre , Yoga Tree , Track Fitness

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

David Good is a living example how yoga can transform your life. Living most of his life overweight and always looking for the quick fix to optimal health, it wasn’t until he discovered a whole health lifestyle program that he now shares in his classes, that the weight literally fell off.
David asks you to “meet yourself on the mat” everyday. His classes are a mix of challenging Vinyasa sequences with an attention to systematic cueing, a respect for breath and fun therapeutic alignment tips to learn something about your body while nurturing your soul. David Good Yoga workshop and classes bring to your life the idea of Foundation on and off the mat. Living more grounded and being able to expand yourself out into the world making your goals come true. David teaches you how to work on your foundation, like a tree, we need to start from the ground, create a strong system of roots to be able to branch out and live the life we want. Whether you are a total beginner or a seasoned enthusiast you will walk away learning something about your practice which is bound to enrich your life.
You don’t have to be flexible to do yoga, you just have to be willing to shake the dust off and see what happens. You will discover yoga is actually fun, inclusive, and accessible to every level of fitness, as a result you might discover a new way of thinking about your life.
See you on the mat.