Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice anywhere, anytime.

-Chip Fieberg
Patagonia, Arizona

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Emilie Perz

Emilie Perz

West Hollywood, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: In the morning while the world is still, I sit on my Manduka and polish my heart with quiet meditation and inner majesty. Dharana Dhyana Samadhi.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice divine thought so I can receive the light of my Truth.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Liberation Yoga , U Studio Yoga , Santa Monica Power Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

A Chicago native, Emilie discovered Vinyasa Yoga in 2004 at her hometown’s Moksha Yoga Center, embracing the practice for its ability to perfectly harmonize her body and mind. Emilie found that her daily practice evolved well beyond her mat, becoming the missing link that instilled patience during times of expectation and self-esteem during times of exploration. Emilie has extensively studied eastern philosophies abroad. She is Yoga Alliance certified after completing the YogaWorks 200-hour teacher program. Emilie’s classes offer a vigorous Vinyasa Flow with a strong focus on intention, alignment, Svadhyaya (self-study), and laughter. She seeks to give everyone the opportunity to connect to their own inner guidance and believes that the lessons of yoga are applicable in our everyday lives.