Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

After tearing through numerous other yoga mats a year I decided that if I was going to take my practice more seriously, that I had to take my mat more seriously. I upgraded to a Black Mat PRO and have never looked back. I can always come to practice on it and feel like I am being nurtured and protected.

-Andrew Rosenstock
Paro, Bhutan

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Marcelo Saez

Marcelo Saez

Santiago, Chile

Why Manduka?: The quality, comfort and durability of the Black Mat PRO are unique. I only change my mat for the eKO SuperLite Travel Mat when I’m on the road. The best options for me.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice anywhere.

Yoga Style: Ashtanga, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Santosha , Surya , Yogalab

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

I started practicing Yoga in 2004, and slowly my practice turned in a daily Ashtanga Yoga practice.
During 2006 I assisted my teacher and soon I started also to share what I have learned in my own classes.
To teach Yoga is a beautiful path, in which for me it’s important never stop to be a student. I continue to study with my teachers in workshops here in Chile, Argentina, and Brazil.
Finally in 2010 I traveled to Mysore to practice Ashtanga Yoga with Sharath Jois at KPJAYI and philosophy with Dr. M.A. Jayashree and Sri. M.A. Narasimhan at Anantha Research Foundation.