Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka black mat goes everywhere with me; it is my comfort blanket that helps me feel centered, loved and happy.

-Stela Balaban
North Canton, OH

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Jo Beth Richards

Jo Beth Richards

Atlanta, GA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: When I step onto my Manduka, I am stepping onto my sacred space. The place where my body and mind are free to become one. With each breathe, asana, and drop of sweat I learn to let my heart soar & my spirit blossom...all while on my Manduka.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice EMPOWERMENT!

Yoga Style: Creative Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Jo Beth Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Led to yoga by the desire to try something new, Jo Beth has been practicing yoga since 2003. She received her 200 hour yoga teacher certification through Yoga Alliance & Asheville Yoga Center in 2009. Jo Beth also has her Yin Yoga teacher certification. She has studied flow yoga for many years. In addition to her flow teachings she practiced Iyengar exclusively for 2 years at the Knoxville Yoga Center. Jo Beth has studied with many teachers including Stephanie Keach, Ashley Turner, and Shiva Rea.

Through her teacher training, past & continuing, Jo Beth has come to a fuller understanding of herself; realizing that true love can be shared through yoga. Her heart is called to spread the amazing gifts that have been given to her through yoga practice. Jo Beth believes that every one and every BODY can do yoga and can be helped by yoga. Her classes explore a creative flow, and are always about accepting yourself & having fun!

Yoga allows us all the joy of learning to shine our true selves!!