Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice consistency. I return to my Manduka every single day and it feels just perfect.

-Carolin Adler
Hamburg, Germany

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Chloë Park

Chloë Park

Bali, Indonesia

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: I've had my Manduka mat ever since I started practicing yoga as workstudy in LA. Now I have her with me in Bali. She's evolved with me from beginner practitioner to become a teacher and practitioner. Wherever I go, my Manduka comes with me! Or is it the other way around?

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice everything.

Yoga Style: Meditation, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Chloë Park Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Chloe Park is an artist, holistic healing practitioner and yoga and meditation instructor. She is currently living on the island of Bali, Indonesia to share her message: unconditional love and self-healing. She uses the medium of writing, holistic healing, yoga and meditation to help all those along the Path to find harmony with mind, body and spirit. Receiving the blessings from Baba Ram Dass, Ammachi and Dr. Paul Muller Ortega she is devoted to facilitating the space for Healing, Love and Truth. Her intention with her writing is to offer Q and A for all those who are engaged in the dialogue. May we all wake up together.