Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

During my practice, whether alignment, vinyasa, restorative or even hot yoga, Manduka products have always just become an extension of myself allowing me to focus on my practice and moving inward.

-Amy Lynch
Harlingen, TX

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Julia Jones

Julia Jones

Nampa, ID

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: I bought my black Manduka as a graduation gift to myself after completing the 500 teacher training. I teach and practice on it daily.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My life has been transformed on my mat. It has provided me a sacred space to practice and grow!

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Meditation in Motion , i am yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

I am originally from Ventura, Ca but now living in Idaho. I began practicing as a way to de-stress and soon fell in love with yoga and its ability to free my sprit, calm my mind and empower my body.

I study and enjoy a variety of yoga styles (if its yoga, it’s all good) my main foundation and teaching style is Vinyasa flow. I graduated in 2011 from the Shanti School of Yoga in McCall Idaho with a 500 RYT. I have been blessed to study under a variety of amazing teachers such as Debbie Murphy, Hala Khouri, Sara Ivanhoe, Seane Corn and many more.

I suffered from depression and anxiety for years before finding yoga. My love of yoga and its transformational effects has led me to open- I am Yoga, a yoga studio in Boise, Idaho and lead international yoga retreats- Meditation in Motion, where I have the opportunity to share the gift of yoga with others. My passion is finding joy, peace and gratitude through the practice of yoga.