Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice.....patience and compassion for myself and others.

-Kathy Shirley
Key Largo, Florida

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Micah Scholes

Micah Scholes

South Jordan, UT

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Manduka's been a part of my practice since day one. Like me, the older and more beat up my mat gets, the stronger it becomes.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: Love and Loyalty.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: LifePower Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

The first thing you should know about Micah is that he loves yoga. The vitality, clarity, and above all, the sheer joy that the practice brings him inspires and drives everything he does. The only thing he loves more than yoga is sharing it with others.

In addition to teaching and daily personal practice, Micah loves to engage with the yoga community at large, teaching and assisting with yoga teacher training programs, special events, and workshops. He works directly with Master teacher Jonny Kest, for whom he leads YTT programs and trainings nationwide. In his spare time, Micah enjoys competitive pistol shooting, rock climbing, and Tai Chi. He earned his BA in English Literature from the University of Utah and is currently completing a Doctorate at the S. J. Quinney College of Law.

Micah’s yoga classes share the joy and inspiration that fill his world. Come expecting vibrant, innovative sequences and energetic, modern music, all designed to leaving you feeling your best and living your truth.