Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice staying perfectly grounded, while unfolding into the full potential of the moment.

-Christina Valeska
Udenheim, Germany

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Kelly Larisey

Kelly Larisey

Superior, CO

Why Manduka?: My Manduka isn’t just a mat, it is my best friend. She is supportive, inspiring, compassionate, and most importantly of all, she goes everywhere with me!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice compassionate love for all beings!

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: The Little Yoga Studio

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Kelly Larisey has been practicing yoga for the last six years. While Kelly was attending graduate school for counseling and guidance, she found the transformative effects of her yoga practice greatly benefit her work with students. She immediately enrolled in a year-long yoga teacher training program to weave together her two passions. Finishing both her Master's and her RYT 200 in July, 2010, Kelly and her husband relocated to Boulder to immerse themselves in the Boulder lifestyle of mindfulness, sustainability, and outdoor recreation. Kelly’s yoga practice has helped her maintain balance, peace, and calmness. Her love of yoga is contagious. When not on the mat, you can find Kelly enjoying the local, sustainable food movement in Boulder, Colorado!