Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

I have owned many types of yoga mats. I was never completely satisfied with any of them because they were either too short, too thin or not grippy enough. A few years ago I was gifted a 85" Manduka PRO mat by my wife. Honestly, I can't think of a better gift! The Manduka PRO fills all my needs and is the best mat I've ever had the pleasure of calling my own.

-Steve Gold
Solana Beach, CA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Leah Cullis

Leah Cullis

Austin, TX

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: I create balance, harmony and expansion on Manduka.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice balance and peace.

Yoga Style: Baptiste, Power Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Yoga Vida , Breath & Body Yoga , BFree Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Leah loves the process of exploring and unfolding life through yoga. Leah is a Certified Baptiste Yoga Teacher, and teaches Baptiste Yoga, also known as Power Vinyasa Yoga. She brings vitality, openness and connection to her classes, as she encourages you to find your edge. She’ll support your flow into your fullest expression that’s built on a foundation of steady, full breath. She believes that practice is about deepening into your body and into the moment, and discovering new possibilities and power on and off the mat.

Leah works closely with world-renowned yoga teacher and author Baron Baptiste at the Baptiste Power Yoga Institute. She has the great honor of traveling the globe assisting Teacher Trainings and other Baptiste Yoga Trainings. She is in Baptiste’s newest DVD, Ignite & Integrate. Leah is also an ambassador for Manduka mats.

Since 2009, Leah has organized and led a team of nationally recognized teachers who brought yoga to the White House lawn as part of a Presidential initiative to encourage healthy and active lives among children.

Leah’s primary teachers include Baron Baptiste, Anne Marie Kramer, Jonny Kest and Lama Marut. Leah has also studied Tibetan Heart Yoga through the Yoga Studies Institute, and Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga with Leslie Lytle. An eternal student, Leah is always exploring yoga- on her mat, in the kitchen, out in nature, and with family and friends.

Leah was drawn back to her practice as a form of physical therapy, balance and stress relief after sustaining a severe neck and back injury cheer leading in college, and then years of stress from working in politics. She was home.

Leah has found greater peace, happiness and equanimity through her practice, and looks forward to sharing these amazing gifts with you.

Leah resides in Austin, TX with her husband John and two dogs.