Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

When I began practicing asanas I knew it would be a life-long practice, and I felt I wanted to find a life-long lasting mat. I tried the Manduka Black Pro once, and I knew I had found it.

-Vic Munoz
Miami, Florida

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Maria Elisabeth Rommel

Maria Elisabeth Rommel

Oslo, Norway

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: I love my Manduka eKO® Mat. It`s one of my closest friends. A giver. A receiver. Someone to trust and play with.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice presence!

Yoga Style: Viryayoga

Practice with me here: RommelYoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Maria Elisabeth Rommel is a yoga teacher currently living in Oslo, Norway. Her focus is on how yoga can contribute to balance your life, by creating a space of freedom on your yoga mat. Maria strives to show you the tools you need to be present in our often hectic daily lives. Yoga has taught Maria to love life, remind her of who she is and what matters. For Maria, yoga is presence, love & contact.

RommelYoga was founded by Maria Elisabeth Rommel. She has studied at Nordic Yoga Institute in Stockholm and is a certified Viryayoga teacher and registered Yoga Teacher (RYT®) She has had thousands of students and is also part of Nordic Yoga Institutes teacher training team. RommelYoga offers you weekly yoga classes, private lessons, prenatal yoga, corporate yoga, workshops and yoga holidays.