Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice turning ordinary moments into extraordinary ones.

-Alanna Smith
Toronto, ON

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Marni Sclaroff

Marni Sclaroff

Cardiff by the Sea, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: In my Manduka mat; I have embedded love, devotion, commitment, creative expression, and the deep intention to wake up to every single precious moment of my life. Every day, I place my hands and feet on my mat, and I offer myself fully in service of the highest good for all beings everywhere, and I know that we are all doing this together.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: A friend gave me the Manduka Black Mat Pro about 8 years ago, and it has been my favorite mat ever since. My Manduka supports my practice from the ground-up, which gives me the freedom to soar to new heights each time I place my feet at the top of my mat. My Manduka mat holds the energy of my devotion, love, commitment, and every daily discovery from my practice. There is no other mat out there that offers the same kind of support. I love my Manduka!

Yoga Style: Anusara® yoga

Practice with me here: www.yogaanahata.com

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Marni Sclaroff is an artist, belly dancer, and yoga teacher. She teaches Anusara Inspired yoga as an act of service to the creative and ecstatic unfolding of the Universe. She holds a Masters Degree in Art Education, which informs her yoga practice and teaching on many levels. She is inspired by the deep friendships that she has cultivated within the yoga community, and the creative collaboration that inevitably happens when a bunch of people with a shared vision come together to honor and uplift each other. She has appeared on the cover of Yoga Journal Magazine, and in the DVD, “Yoga for Back Care”. You can read two of her poems in the new book, "The Poetry of Yoga". She has recently relocated to Encinitas, California from San Francisco, and she travels all over the world teaching, learning, loving and laughing.