Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka Black Mat PRO has been laid out for practice sessions on the beach, in the snow, and even at roadside turnouts for impromptu practice sessions. No matter where I am, it always feels like home.

-Merrin Muxlow
San Diego, CA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Lauren Peterson

Lauren Peterson

Phoenix, AZ

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: On Manduka the possibilities for success and serenity are endless.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice total relaxation of the body, mind, and soul. Inspires me to live in fully in the present.

Yoga Style: Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Yoga

Practice with me here: Namaste Sup

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

"The two most important days of your life are the day that you were born and the day you find out why."

The day I met yoga, was the day my life changed. Yoga has given me the tools I need to be successful, to live in the present, and enjoy life to the fullest. I received my yoga teaching certification from Byron Yoga Centre.

I have three passions in my life, a passion for yoga, water, and traveling. Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Yoga allows me to pursue all of these. SUP Yoga provides all the benefits of SUP and Yoga combined. I love traveling with my Manduka yoga mat. Having a strong foundation on my mat has made my sup yoga practice possible. I am a physical education and dance teacher, I include yoga into my curriculum for my students. When I am not teaching for the school district, you can find me teaching sup yoga, and donation yoga classes.