Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice inner and outer strength and calmness.

-Jennifer Burgstett
München, Germany

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Erin Thomas

Erin Thomas

Bloomington, IN

Why Manduka?: My Manduka helps me practice Letting Go!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My eKO Mat is like a trusted friend- never judging, always supportive, and there in times when I need it the most.

Yoga Style: Hot Yoga

Practice with me here: Vibe Yoga Studio

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Erin discovered yoga in 2009 when her best friend dragged her to a class during a visit to California. Though terrified of the unknown, she was instantly hooked to the feeling of her first class -- completely blissful and terribly sweaty! Back in Bloomington, she found that rolling out her mat was a surefire way to check out from the craziness of her day. In hopes of developing her understanding of yoga and becoming a more involved member of the Bloomington yoga community, Erin participated in the 100-hour CorePower Teacher Training at Vibe. It was there that she found an even deeper appreciation for the practice and a true love for teaching. Erin completed her 200-hour RYT training with CorePower Yoga in February 2010. In her classes, you’ll be challenged to let go of your stress, tune into yourself, and infuse powerful sweat-inducing asanas with a playful approach. When Erin’s not teaching or practicing yoga, you can spot her warm smile behind the desk at Vibe, welcoming you to the studio!