Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

The Black Mat® Pro is superb! I have never been disappointed by the Manduka mats I have used. I only teach or practice on a Manduka mat nowadays – it is my yoga buddy.

-Joseph Lee
Singapore

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Stephanie Besler

Stephanie Besler

Santa Barbara, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My Manduka helps me practice sthira and sukham (steadiness and ease).

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: Manduka is much more than a mat to me - it is my foundation for peace in my mind and heart.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: YASA Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Stephanie fell in love with yoga as a means to calm the mind and heal the body. With a background in dance, Stephanie was immediately drawn to yoga. In 2006, Stephanie pursued her career as a yoga instructor in the At One Yoga Teacher Training Program. After receiving her RYT-200 she realized that her spiritual journey in yoga was just beginning. She went on to complete her RYT-500 with Authentic Yoga. Outside of the many inspirational teachers Stephanie studied with in Scottsdale, she attributes her practice and teaching style to be strongly influenced by Brock and Krista Cahill.

Stephanie and her husband, Ryan, started a 500 RYS called YASA Yoga and in May 2011, are opening YASA Yoga Studio in Santa Barbara. Stephanie teaches dynamic and challenging vinyasa classes. She inspires her students to move mindfully and to transcend their practice on the mat, off the mat. Stephanie’s classes will leave you feeling strong, grounded and blissful.