Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka creates an oasis for me to become all of me. When I step on my Manduka mat it is like I am stepping onto a mirror. My Manduka sees me in ways that no one else does, and provides with me with a safe and comfortable place to be who I am. No judgment, no criticism, just self- reflection. This mat is like no other mat. It is awesome! There is no place I would rather be than on my mat! My Manduka is my crystal ball- it knows where I am going, even before I do.

-Gayl Walder
Deerfield, IL

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Wendy Nations

Wendy Nations

Memphis, TN

Why Manduka?: My Manduka helps me practice an enthusiastic joyful life!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: “On Manduka” a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: welcOMe hOMe yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

I've always believed yoga is for everyone. We all have our unique attributes and personal limits; but yoga can lead us on an amazing personal journey, one where we discover joy, strength, compassion, hope and gratitude.

I became a yoga instructor because I wanted to help people. Alignment is key to my practices. First my approach was athletic, now it is a lifestyle and holistic approach to living and raising my children, harmony with my spouse, and contentment with the world!

I love seeing that “A-HA moment” in students, when they identify their mind/body connection. I've worked with clients that have severe scoliosis that have stopped taking medications and avoided surgery. I've coached clients that could barely walk 50 yards complete their first 5K. Clients become friends.