Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

On my Manduka, no matter where in the world I am, I’m home.

-Sara Volkell
Sacramento, CA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Michele Holliday

Michele Holliday

Lexington, SC

Why Manduka?: Manduka helps me be the change I want to become.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice in tranquility.

Yoga Style: Hatha

Practice with me here: Tri City Leisure Center , Lexington Medical Center's Health Directions (Columbia Site)

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Michele became a dedicated student of Anusara Yoga in 2006 with the guidance of Juliet Hewitt and Stacey Millner-Collins. She completed the 200 hour teacher training through the Carolina Yoga Teacher Training Program in 2010 and is a registered yoga teacher with Yoga Alliance.

As a yoga teacher Michele loves to share her passion with her students about the benefits of yoga through mindful movement and yoga philosophy. She has been working in the health and fitness field since 2000 teaching yoga and group fitness classes.

In her personal time she enjoys reading to her expand knowledge of yoga and religious studies, practicing yoga and meditation. Michele has had the opportunity to study with many yoga instructors and philosophers including John Friend, Bill Mahoney, Sarah Faircloth and Kelley Gardner.