Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Black Mat Pro was love at first flow. It's superior non-slip finish is unparalleled and gives me the freedom to explore every inch of my voluptuous self without worrying about my sweat. After practicing on my Manduka mat, I really can’t use anything else.

-Gigi Yogini
Santa Monica, CA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

KK Ledford

KK Ledford

San Francisco, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: I have had my Black Mat® PRO for 10 years now... it has outlasted all the other mats, and it is just as awesome as ever. It’s my magic mat.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice focus and devotion.

Yoga Style: Anusara® yoga

Practice with me here: Yoga Tree , Yoga of Sausalito

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

KK is a Certified Anusara yoga teacher originally from East Texas, where she began studying intensively with her teacher John Friend in 1998. KK brings to her classes a Master's degree in Women's Spirituality, an integrated knowledge of therapeutics and Tantric philosophy, and an outlook steeped in nature-based spirituality. She has dedicated over 13 years to teaching and has spent 20 years studying the mysteries of consciousness. With a quirky sense of humor and fierce dedication, she combines yoga, astrology, herbalism, and embodied spirituality in her dynamic classes. She is dedicated to her ongoing and extensive studies in Kashmir Shaivism and meditation with her teacher Paul Muller-Ortega, and she has studied Rajanaka for years with Douglas Brooks. In addition to public and private classes, she facilitates ceremonies and officiates weddings. She models for yoga clothing companies and Yoga Journal, where she has also been interviewed for several stories.