-Liz Zdunich
Victoria, BC, Canada

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Marion Zahn

Marion Zahn

Houston , TX

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: I have had the same Manduka PROlite yoga mat for as long as I have been practicing. It is my preferred mat, and I don’t practice without it. My mat provides me with just the right amount of firmness, which helps me practice safely and comfortably. Because of its long-lasting durability, I am also able to practice very efficiently.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice safely, comfortably, and efficiently.

Yoga Style: Forrest Yoga

Practice with me here: Pilates Studio Houston

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Marion is a compassionate and attentive yoga teacher who is passionate about mindfulness/mind-body approaches to wellness. An energetic, gentle, and intuitive instructor, Marion guides you through a yoga practice designed to facilitate physical and mental growth and healing. In her teaching, she is thoughtful about working with students, including those with physical injuries, ailments, or limitations, in ways that support healing and safety. Her slowly to moderately paced classes help increase strength and flexibility and enhance the mind-body connection.
Marion received her yoga teacher training from internationally-renowned yoga teacher/trainer, Ana Forrest. She enjoys sharing the gifts she has received from Ana’s teachings with her yoga students and aims to provide challenging, empowering, enriching, rejuvenating, and fun classes!
Off the mat, Marion is a psychologist in private practice. She feels grateful to have the opportunity to delight and nourish her spirit each day in working with clients and yoga students alike.