The best yoga ride ever!

-Jillian Glikbarg
San Francisco, California

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Iris Tanz

Iris Tanz

Muenchen, Germany

Why Manduka?: As I travel around the globe with my Fusion Healing company, no matter where I am in the world, my Manduka mat is my most important traveling tool! When people ask me where I go for healing on the road, my response is, "I get on my mat." Whether I am getting ready to fly and need to spread my wings or am settling down and need to get grounded my mat is consistently my guide, my healer, my sanctuary and my home.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice facing myself in all of life's karmic reflections.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Fusion Healing

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Iris Tanz is a Chinese medical practitioner, holistic therapist and yoga teacher. She has developed a worldwide practice based on a unique integrative system whereby she combines Chinese medicine, acupuncture, massage, reiki, and yoga. This affective collaborative approach is designed to optimize individual and global consciousness, health and wellness. Her Fusion Yoga Flow classes are based on a blend of hatha and tantric styles, focusing on physical alignment, chakra balancing and mental-emotional clearing.

Iris began her healing path in 1996 and since then she has been a progressive participant both as a healer and activist in the evolution of complementary medicine. With university degrees in medical anthropology, community studies, acupuncture and holistic health, she continues to bridge modalities and ideas to help people and communities learn and grow sustainably.

A master at her craft, Iris is a reputable healer, teacher, writer, and traveler. Today her Global Fusion Healing practice is thriving in Germany, Israel and America.