Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka black mat goes everywhere with me; it is my comfort blanket that helps me feel centered, loved and happy.

-Stela Balaban
North Canton, OH

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Johanna Andersson

Johanna Andersson

Goteborg, Sweden

Why Manduka?: Every time I step onto my Black Mat PRO, I'm reminded that I shape my world. It makes me wanna be THE BEST I CAN POSSIBLY BE! All I need to do is let go. Lean into my Manduka and he lifts me up - Just like Newton's 2nd law states!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice patience !!!

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: JIRA

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

The yogini who travels the world for inspiration but loves coming home! With a long background in movement Johanna creates classes and concepts from her base of Yoga, Pilates, Dance, Functional Training and Meditation.
She splits her time between teaching private clients (ranging from Olympic athletes to powerful business women), group classes, Les Mills classes and her own concepts such as Global Yoga, Hot Mojo and Caramel Core. During the weekends she travels the globe to inspire and educate professionals. No matter WHO you are, Johanna sees YOU and welcomes you as you are so that you can move from GOOD to GREAT! Why ever not?!