Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Whether it's the feet or the hands, the Manduka gives you the grounding and stability to uplift your daily practice!

-Dimitris Papadakis
Attica, Greece

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Janet Meredith

Janet Meredith

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: On Manduka I feel stable and grounded and from that rootedness I am able to rise and soar through my asana and pranayama practice.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice comfortably and securely on any surface!

Yoga Style: Vinyasa, Yin

Practice with me here: Twisted Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Having been involved in alternative healing and personal growth exploration since 1980, the results of this path have led Janet toward the importance of seeking a pure, clean, and balanced lifestyle.
Drawing from previous careers in the legal field, beauty industry and fashion industry, she is comfortable connecting with a myriad of personalities and creating a pleasant and uplifting experience for all.

Janet’s first yoga class was in 1979. Since 1992 she has been a committed yoga student who began teaching in 1999 to share the benefits of this incredible ancient practice. She has also been a practitioner of chinese medicine since 1996 and that combined with decades of experience, she offers practical and pure solutions to create a truly holistic lifestyle.

Her teaching style is best described as light-hearted and fun with an emphasis on proper alignment. She has taught nationally and internationally at luxury resorts & spas, to rustic adventure retreats to the University of Hawaii.