Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice sacred fun! The joy of laughing at my own silliness and being engaged in loving who I am.

-Silvia Mordini
Seattle, WA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Catherine Killion

Catherine Killion

Los Gatos, CA

Why Manduka?: On my Manduka black pro mat I find myself every day working to take my best self off the mat into the world.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice happily every day!

Yoga Style: Restorative, Vinyasa, Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Willow Glen Yoga , The Art of Yoga Project

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

I began my yoga journey in 1983. It was love at first sight. I started teaching after my first Teacher Training in 1999 with the Iyengar master, Aadil Palkivala. I have trained extensively at White Lotus, where I am currently in the 500 hour program. I love the marriage of vinyasa flow with an emphasis on form and alignment. I am also a site director for The Art of Yoga Project (www.theartofyogaproject.org ) helping young incarcerated women find tools via yoga and art to lead themselves to accountability and a better life. I love practicing and kicking butt always with proper form and alignment ending with deep relaxation. I have dedicated myself to practicing and sharing the joy of yoga.