Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka mat never lets me down every time I practice. It is firm enough to hold me steady;soft enough to allow everything to be felt, and grippy enough to allow me to create magnificent art with the temple which is my body.

-Daniella Cotreau
Los Gatos, California

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Kristina Mitchell

Kristina Mitchell

Burlingame, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: I love this mat....just 1/4" thick and it feels like the whole world is supporting you!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice peace. Whether I'm upside down or it feels like the world is, there's peace and beauty in all of it.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Kristina Mitchell Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Kristina was introduced to Yoga in 2002 by means of a Rodney Yee DVD. At the time, unable to put a finger exactly on what drew her so strongly to Yoga, she just knew something felt right, comfortable, like coming home. Over the past 9 years, she continued to dive deeper into her practice, eventually leading her to complete a 200-hour Yoga Alliance teacher certification. She continues her education through various workshops and trainings and, with unspeakable gratitude and excitement, is embarking on the completion of 500-hours of certification with Annie Carpenter.

Kristina teaches a fun, upbeat, sweaty Vinyasa flow class. Focusing on alignment and a deep connection to your breath, believing both are powerful tools to overcoming physical as well as emotional roadblocks. Every day in class feels different, so she encourages students to explore their state of body and mind using their breath in sync with the flow.