Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

I find myself congratulating practitioners on their new Manduka mats like they've just birthed a baby. I just want to hold it and look at it for awhile. Meanwhile, my grandpa Manduka Pro doesn't get the looks he used to, but he is ever faithful and ready to roll out to any occasion.

-Cypresse Emery
Albuquerque, NM

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Dana Elyse Tarasavage

Dana Elyse Tarasavage

New York, NY

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Manduka products are an investment. The mat we practice on starts to retain energy of its own, and I believe it’s important to choose a product designed with love and respect for the practice and the earth. It took me about 2 minutes on a Manduka to realize I’d found a lifelong companion to my lifelong yoga practice!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice grounding. With a reliable foundation my yoga practice is able to unfold and flow without worry!

Yoga Style: Ashtanga, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Sal Anthony's Movement Salon

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Dana was initially interested in using physical asana yoga as a way to stay in shape, but she soon found that yoga’s universe had much more to offer. She has studied Hatha, Bikram, Power Vinyasa Flow and most recently (and most in-depth), Ashtanga Vinyasa. She has also found great joy and peace exploring Pranayama, Thai Yoga Massage with Lotus Palm School, and Chanting in the Sanskrit language with the American Sanskrit Institute. While pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Advertising and Marketing, she completed a 200-Hour Registered Yoga Teacher Training at Urban Ashtanga Yoga Shala in Orlando, Florida. She can be found sharing yoga (and Pilates) at Sal Anthony’s Movement Salon in New York City.