Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka gives me the support to stretch myself into the biggest version of my Self.

-Damien de Bastier
Antwerp, Belgium

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Ozro Hepworth

Ozro Hepworth

Los Angeles, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Manduka's quality is unmatched. They have NOT sacrificed the materials of the planet merely to improve their own gain. The eKO mat is a uniquely balance for those who practice many hours daily, as well as, those who are beginning on their yoga journey.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me flow with peace and wisdom!

Yoga Style: Hatha, Hot Yoga, Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Hot 8 Yoga , Training Adventure

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Ozro Hepworth is a humble Yoga Teacher who continues to remains a Student of Life! He’s dedicated to NISHKAM KARMA, meaning - Desire-less Service. Through the ancient science of Yoga, Ozro is able to share love, wisdom and peace with all those willing to take the journey of Self Discovery.
He received yoga training from the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta in the Bahamas, as well as Hot Yoga training from the Hot 8 Yoga studio in Santa Monica, CA. Combined he’s been teaching yoga for over 5 years (in this lifetime).
Ozro’s yoga classes are designed to focus the mind, harmonize the body, and refine one’s awareness of the union (yoga) of all things in existence.
“There are no obstacles, only opportunities.” – Paramhansa Yogananda