Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

The best and most beautiful mats in the world may not only be seen with your eyes, they must be felt with your soles.

-Jenn Perell
San Francisco, CA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Why Manduka?: Wherever I go, I have my Manduka mat hanging beside me.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice staying centered. When I step onto my mat, I feel more connected and grounded.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Amy Rose Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Born and raised in Santa Barbara, Amy has traveled the world with her Manduka. Wherever she goes she has her Manduka mat hanging beside her. In 2009, Amy settled in Amsterdam, Holland to start her own yoga product import business and yoga studio. Only wanting the best for her students, she has provided the Manduka PROlite for them to use. Amy began practicing yoga in the year 2000. She has loved learning many styles of yoga; from Bikram, to Kundalini, to Ashtanga, to Iyengar, but found her home in the Vinyasa practice. Vinyasa was a practice her body already knew, almost as if without thinking about the next asana, her body naturally went there. Sure, there are always challenging days in her practice, but those are the ones she learns most about herself. Yoga is a practice for life, about life, and is the truth to fully living.