Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My world comes into this 26 x 71 inch space that allows me to be and express exactly who I am!

-Elisabeth Lilja
Salt Lake City, Utah

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Pik Chu Wong

Pik Chu Wong

Campbell, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Whenever a student asks “please help me pick out a mat” I just simply let them talk to my “buddy”, aka The Black Mat PRO.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice living my life beautifully since my practice on the mat transfers to my practice in life.

Yoga Style: Hatha

Practice with me here: The Yoga Studio

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Pik Chu Wong has over 10 years of experience teaching yoga. She is a Yoga Alliance certified instructor through Yoga Educational Seminars (YES) by the founder, Joyce Anue and has been certified as an Unnata Aerial Yoga instructor by the founder, Michelle Dortignac. With her 20 years of experience in the high-tech industry, she truly understands the affect job stress and long hours of sitting in front of the computer have on the body. Pik Chu has a therapeutic approach to her teaching along with an emphasis on body alignment and strength. Her classes help bring about the union of the body, mind and spirit.