Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka is my magic carpet, it allows me to go to places I never thought possible in my practice.

-Rosie Acosta
Portland, OR

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Ashley Albrand

Ashley Albrand

Topanga, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Manduka is the only mat I will ever need. I've been rockin' the same beauty for 6 years now. She looks brand new!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice healthy alignment! When I want to stack my bones, I lay down my Manduka.

Yoga Style: Hatha

Practice with me here: Exhale Center for Sacred Movement , Yoga Desa , Liberation Yoga , TruYoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Ashley Albrand has taught Vinyasa Flow yoga, meditation, and many styles of dance in Los Angeles, New York and San Fransisco. She is a professional Hip Hop dancer and has been studying movement since the age of 5. She was drawn to the study and teaching of yoga for its powerful ability to heal the body and expand individual consciousness. After years of study with various teachers and styles of yoga Ashley now teaches Prana Vinyasa flow globally. Ashley donates a portion of her income and teaching to Animal Acres, a sanctuary for rescued farm animals, and GEMS,a recovery program for female victims of sexual exploitation. Her classes focus on mood altering and enhancing asana, pranayama, releasing negative thought patterns and the pranic exchange. Ashley’s teaching schedule includes non-profit, workshops, classes & international retreats. In addition to being a Prana flow instructor she is also White Lotus Yoga instructor after many years of study with her guru Ganga White. She is so grateful to Shiva Rea & Ganga for continuous inspiration & connection to the divine teachings of the goddess. Lokah Samasta Sukhino Bhavantu May ALL beings flourish and be set free. May peace prevail on Earth.