Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

On Manduka you are either now here, or nowhere.

-Denise Pala
Oakville, ON

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Kimberly Castello

Kimberly Castello

Las Vegas, NV

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: I never practice without my Manduka! The first time I stepped onto my Manduka felt like home. I feel grounded and at peace within my Practice when I'm on my mat. Manduka allows me to find a sense of evenness both physically and mentally by reminding me to practice Ahimsa (non violence) towards myself and others.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice stability and evenness.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: The Pilates Plus , Green Valley Ranch Spa

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Kimberly first found her love for yoga in the late 90’s and has been guiding students to inner peace ever since. With her flowing vinyasa classes, her intention is to facilitate openness, freedom through movement, as well as serenity within her students. Guided by yoga masters such as Rusty Wells, Jonny Kest, Judith Hanson Lasater, Natasha Rizopoulos, and Anne Van Valkenburg, Kimberly’s hallmark is vinyasa sequences with a range of asana options that vary in depth and intensity to meet the different needs of her students. Her beautiful teaching style, soothing voice and graceful demonstrations inspire students to fully experience the mind body connection and find their edge. Students leave her classes with renewed energy, stillness and balance. 

Kimberly is a YogaWorks trained instructor. Her focus on safety and alignment combined with her creative vinyasa sequences brings the opportunity for growth and compassion within her students.  She is an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (E-RYT) with Yoga Alliance .