Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

I finally found a mat that I love. My Manduka mat allows me to truly connect with what it is important “My yoga practice."

-Adri Kyser
Flower Mound, Texas

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Ursula Cox

Ursula Cox

Potomac Falls, VA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: I have had the same black Manduka mat for over 8 years. During this time, my mat has become a world traveller, visiting many yoga studios in the United States, in Europe and in Mysore, India.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice the feeling of being completely grounded, supported and at the same time giving me the foundation to take off and fly.

Yoga Style: Ashtanga, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Inner Power Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Ursula Cox (E-RYT 500) has been teaching Vinyasa and Ashtanga yoga for almost a decade and is constantly amazed by the power of this practice to transform one not just physically but mentally as well.
Having taught private, group classes, teacher trainings and workshops in a wide variety of venues in Europe and in the US, Ursula is proud to have founded Inner Power Yoga in the suburbs of northern Virginia in 2003.
Ursula has taken numerous workshops and teacher trainings and would like to express her gratitude to all the wonderful teachers she has been fortunate to spend some time with, most notably Sri K. Pattabhi Jois, David Swenson, Manju Jois, Tim Miller, Richard Freeman, Baron Baptiste and Bryan Kest.