Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka mat never lets me down every time I practice. It is firm enough to hold me steady;soft enough to allow everything to be felt, and grippy enough to allow me to create magnificent art with the temple which is my body.

-Daniella Cotreau
Los Gatos, California

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Rose Ghavami

Rose Ghavami

Los Angeles, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Practice Ahimsa, use Manduka mats. Nice on the knees and wrists, nicer on the heart.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice the art of liberation whilst being embodied in the present moment!

Yoga Style: Hatha, Tantra

Practice with me here: Golden Bridge Yoga , Raksa Sala , Heal and Soul , Yoga Madre

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Rose Ghavami (RYT-500) discovered yoga by way of her father. It wasn’t until she began practicing regularly that her love grew. She became certified through Yoga Works at the 500 hr level in 2008. Rose has developed a multi-faceted approach to entice not only the body, but also the mind, heart, senses and soul. Through the union of all these elements she helps to create a sacred space to delve deep within and awaken the divinity that lay dormant there. She calls this Sacred Rose Yoga.

Sacred Rose Yoga is inspired by the teachings of Jeanne Heileman and Rod Stryker. Her classes are strong yet incorporate the expansive qualities of Pranayama, the quieting subtleties of Meditation, an emphasis of alignment ala Iyengar, the movement and momentum of Vinyasa, a knowledge of Ayurveda, and the subtle body elements of the Sri Vidya lineage of Tantra. Please see sacredroseyoga.com for more info.