Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Students who complain about slipping on their mats are invited to try mine. It makes your downward dog a whole new experience!

-Candice Garrett
Santa Cruz, California

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Tom Morley

Tom Morley

Brentwood, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Manduka is my mat of choice. I have tried them all! I especially like their new travel mat since I am on the road a lot.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice like a Raj!!! It keeps me firm in my poses with solid traction and great color.

Yoga Style: Ashtanga, Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Maha Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Tom Morley has been teaching yoga for over 10 years. He was formally trained in Hatha yoga at YogaWorks in Santa Monica, California in 1997. Tom is a devoted meditation practitioner and facilitator drawing from Tibetan Buddhism, Taoism, Tantra, and other traditions.

Tom has pursued various spiritual teachings and healing modalities his entire life. Tom's first introduction into spiritual studies was through his father, an avid meditation and tai chi practitioner, reiki healer, and spiritual seeker. Tom's philosophy is "We are all capable of being more fully alive and aware human beings if we are wholeheartedly open and willing."

Tom teaches public classes at Maha Yoga in Brentwood, manages an extensive private practice and leads retreats worldwide. He has been a professional massage therapist and energy healer for over 20 years. You can watch Tom on the nationally syndicated network show Exercise T.V.