Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

On Manduka, I am not afraid to dig deep, wake up and play with all my edges.

-Leslie Pearlman
Hampton Bays, NY

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Antonija Krajna

Antonija Krajna

Slavonski Brod, Croatia

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: In the beginning it was very hard to have faith in my own practice. Opening, letting go, was the hardest. I needed more experienced mat to show me my own grounding was stronger then I knew. Having a good mat at beginning helped me focus only on my practice and breathing. With my first Manduka mat I started to jump in positions and felt so free in each movement. Since then, I know where I stand and Manduka is my first choice. Manduka really shows the way if You are ready to devote

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice inner awareness, completely relying on quality of the grounding.

Yoga Style: Ashtanga

Practice with me here: A Yoga Studio

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Lawyer, poet, artist representative and a sport coach. Started doing ashtanga yoga in Grammar school. She was a professional in many sports and competed in many, such as horse riding, swimming, running, kayaking, etc. On recreational level she trained almost every sport from boxing to fit ballet. She finished for a yoga teacher of Yoga in daily life, Slovenia, 2006. and after a RYT 200 Yoga Thailand 2009. She is the owner of a little yoga studio in Croatia, Slavonski Brod, that works from 2006. In past few years she went on several workshops for yoga teachers including prenatal yoga, power yoga, iyengar yoga, etc. Now, ashtanga yoga is her primary choice and style of life. Currently she is studying in Croatia on a Master study scholarship on Entrepreneurship in Osijek.