Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice being myself.

-Melanie Simmons
Louisville, KY

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Jennifer Krottinger

Jennifer Krottinger

San Jose, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Manduka was my first choice after several years of practice on my first, lovingly, worn mat. I knew I was making an investment that would last for years to come. It was tough to transition over from a mat that had been with me since day one, but my Manduka will take me through this lifetime.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice YOGA!

Yoga Style: Ashtanga, Power, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: YogaSource Los Gatos , 24 Hour Fitness , Balance Yoga Center

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Jennifer currently holds a Registered Yoga Teacher 200 Hour Level Certification through Yoga Alliance. Jennifer completed her foundational flow teacher training through YogaSource Los Gatos under the direction of Linda McGrath, and completed the teacher assistant program with Erin Matteucci. Jennifer’s classes offer inspiration, first-hand knowledge, and what she has learned through becoming her own best teacher. And of course - lots of smiles! In her classes you will find an atmosphere where you are welcome regardless of your journey, practice is encouraged, and kindness is always offered. She learned early on in her practice, and now as a teacher, to laugh, smile, cry, take it as it comes, or whatever resides within, or in everyday life - to be real. She has been practicing yoga since 2003 (Bikram, Power, Yin, Ashtanga, Vinyasa), and present day influences include Baron Baptiste, Colleen Saidman, Rodney Yee, Sharon Gannon, David Life, Sally Kempton, Jon Burras, and Carlos Pomeda.