Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka gives me the support to stretch myself into the biggest version of my Self.

-Damien de Bastier
Antwerp, Belgium

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Yuttana Poncharoen (Jimmy)

Yuttana Poncharoen (Jimmy)

Bangkok, Thailand

Why Manduka?: My first time experience with Manduka Yoga Mat, was because Yoga Aum is Manduka’s exclusive distributor in Thailand. After I used Manduka yoga mat for a few months, I feel a big different with another yoga mats I ever used before. Manduka yoga mats make my yoga practicing better, so now I always stand by the quality yoga mat. Thank you very much for Yoga Aum and Manduka, for changing my yogic life for the better.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice....

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Studio by Fit

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Yuttana Poncharoen (Jimmy) is B.Ph.Ed., ACE-PT,E-RYT, IRYT, and Thai traditional massage certified. Jimmy began as a fitness instructor before teaching yoga freelance in Bangkok ,Thailand. Over 7 years ago, Jimmy became a yoga master trainer. Jimmy is the first Thai person registered with with Yoga Alliance (E-RYT), and is an internationally registered yoga teacher with International Yoga Federation (IRYT).
Currently Jimmy is the secretary of the International Yoga Federation for Thailand. Jimmy works as a Yoga course director (Fitness Innovations Thailand), Program director & co-founded (Studio by FIT). He has been teaching course Hatha Vinyasa yoga teacher training for several yoga teachers in Thailand. Jimmy continues to lead yoga workshops and teaches yoga at a number of fitness, health clubs and yoga studios in Bangkok, Thailand.