Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

I don't leave home without it - Manduka is the American Express of yoga mats.

-Hillary Rubin
West Hollywood, California

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Shauna Slingsby

Shauna Slingsby

Adelaide, Australia

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Manduka offers the best collection of durable, non-slip, environmentally-friendly mats for home, teaching, and traveling.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka mat helps me practice anywhere in the world...it grounds me and reflects the evolution of my yoga journey.

Yoga Style: Prana Flow, Pre/Postnatal

Practice with me here: Wave Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Shauna Slingsby (M.Sc., E-RYT 500®, RPYT®) is originally from Newport Beach, California but has lived abroad for quite some time in Mexico, the Netherlands, and now Australia. She is a Prana Flow® teacher, mentor, and assistant and has been part of the Prana Flow global community since 2005. She holds specializations in pre- and post-natal yoga and conscious birth preparation and is dedicated to serving women in their journey from maiden to motherhood.

Before teaching yoga full time, she was a dedicated marine biologist, traveling to places like the Caribbean and Micronesia to work with local communities on coral reef conservation issues. Her classes evoke a fluid style and are infused with music, reflection and playfulness. Yoga has been the seed that transformed her life and continues to be the renewable energy source in her life as a householder. Shauna currently lives in South Australia with her family and feels blessed to be living near the ocean again! For more information on Shauna, please visit www.waveyoga.com.