Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice sustainability.

-Peter Sterios
San Luis Obispo, CA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Erin Foster

Erin Foster

Lake Alfred, FL

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: When I was in need of a new mat, the hardest decision I had to make was not which brand I would buy, but which color of Manduka mat to buy!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice strength. When I start each day on my Manduka mat, I feel strong and believe in myself.

Yoga Style: Ashtanga

Practice with me here: Groundwork Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Erin Foster is a Yoga Alliance-registered 200RYT in central Florida. She graduated from Ally Ford’s premiere Ashtanga-based Anala Yoga Center on July 2, 2010, and taught her first class on July 3, 2010.

Erin was first introduced to yoga in 2005, as a senior in high school. She reconnected with and deepened her practice later, as a way to remove herself from the pressures and stress of college life. It was during this time that Erin believes yoga truly saved her life. In May 2010, she graduated with a B.A. in Theatre and English minor from Southeastern University. She has made it her goal to bring yoga to everyone–especially teenage girls–so that all may experience its healing powers both on and off the mat. When she is not teaching at Winter Haven’s Groundwork Yoga or attending workshops, she volunteers her time teaching yoga to students at local schools and at the Boys & Girls Club. Fully committed to the Ashtanga yoga style, Erin lives her life with the understanding that to be a true teacher of yoga, one must forever be a dedicated student of yoga.