Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice anywhere, anytime.

-Chip Fieberg
Patagonia, Arizona

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Sandrine Petit

Sandrine Petit

Redlands, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My Manduka black mat has been with me from the moment i realized yoga was permanent a part of my life. It has traveled with me through thick and thin witnessing my deepest fears, greatest sorrows and deep revelations. Every day, breath by breath, warrior to savasana, with each drop of sweat, my black mat has provided me foundation and support for my continual Inner Evolution.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice being present, and being non-reactive.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Inner Evolution Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Sandrine discovered Yoga as an alternative to running as her knees no longer could withstand the impact involved with the sport. "Initially [in yoga] I was very goal orientated, looking only for outward results, but now I feel it’s so much more – it has truly become an integral part of my life. Yoga has taught me to be self-assured while giving me the desire to live life in a way i never thought possible. I love that I’m continually growing and that I’ve only tasted a crumb of what yoga has to offer. I encourage students to let go of preconceptions; listen to their body and challenge themselves with wisdom and love – you are your own best teacher!

Sandrine has been blessed to study yoga with some great instructors – both popular and obscure. She currently owns and teaches at Inner Evolution Yoga with her partner Philip Fulton, in Redlands,CA. Sandrine mainly teaches a challenging power vinyasa flow and enjoys incorporating both modern contemporary music along with some of the more traditional yoga music to help guide and inspire students to take their practice to the next level.