Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice total relaxation of the body, mind, and soul. Inspires me to live in fully in the present.

-Lauren Peterson
Phoenix, AZ

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Helen Fong

Helen Fong

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Over 10 years ago, the Manduka PROlite did not exist. I don't know what my yoga practice would be without Manduka.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: Gratitude. Grateful that my opinion influences others to explore (their choices of yoga practice, as well as, products to support this practice for a lifetime).

Yoga Style: Restorative, Vinyasa, Yin

Practice with me here: Sunrise Yoga , TAYS

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Helen Fong is an award-winning Certified Hatha Yoga Teacher who calls Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada her home. She is a Dalhousie University Alumni who started practicing yoga in 1998, and has been instructing yoga classes since 2006.
Helen has appeared on Eastlink TV's yoga series 'The Path of Yoga' since it's inception and is a familiar face on the Fitness, Health and Lifestyle stages at the Optimyz Live Health Expo held in Halifax from 2010 t0 2012.
She regularly collaborates with like-minded wellness practitioners in the sports and entertainment industry, practicing Karma Yoga by giving back to her community, as her 2,000+ Followers on Twitter witness through her tweets. Taking laughter yoga out in the community is one of her passions.