Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

If I were a chef I would want the best knives. Since I’m a yogi I want the best mat. That’s why I use Manduka.

-Ryan Glidden
San Diego, CA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Michele Fife

Michele Fife

Grand Rapids, MI

Why Manduka?: This mat is my home. My practice is important to me and Manduka is simply the best mat I can be on.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice patience, acceptance and gratitude as I find my way through lifes many surprises and challenges. No matter what comes my way, once I step onto my mat, I am brought back to the raw feeling of my bare feet on my mat. Nothing more is necessary.

Yoga Style: Ayurveda, Therapeutic

Practice with me here: Private / Therapeutic Office

Recent Updates

2012/12/01 - Join Michele Fife and Ray Long, MD for an Anatomic Yoga Intensive week-long workshop from Dec 1 through Dec 8 in beautiful Costa Rica. For more details, Read More

Description/Bio

Namaste. My name is Michele Fife and I have created this site as a way to connect and share my journey to live in harmony with nature and contribute to a healthier world. I am a Yogini, an Ayurvedic Yoga Therapist and a Peaceful Warrior. After many years of working in the fitness industry I found my true home on the Yoga mat almost 20 years ago. Since that time I have had the opportunity to work with troubled youth, cancer survivors, inmates, and thousands of people from around the world.

I believe that life is a wonderful gift. I believe that all life is equal. I believe that even one little person can make a big difference. I believe that knowledge is power and that is why I want to help inform and educate that there is a better way, a healthier way to be. There is nothing to lose and so much to gain when you open your eyes to the many possibilities around you. Come see and see how great you can feel.