Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice to my full potential, straight and strong without ever losing my grip......on life.

-Tracy Soos
Woodstock, IL

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Anna Parker

Anna Parker

Fresno, CA

Why Manduka?: I’ve used only Manduka mats for the past five years. Nothing beats the Black Mat Pro for support or the eKO Mat for grip. Manduka is a lifesaver for those of us with slippery hands and feet!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice stability.

Yoga Style: Restorative, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Perfect Balance Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Anna teaches a variety of styles and levels of yoga, but her passion is alignment-based vinyasa flow with an emphasis on precision and intelligent sequencing. In her classes the childlike joy of barefoot movement merges with serious technical detail and attention to form, plus an eclectic music mix thrown in for good measure. Anna finds fun and empowerment in arm balances and inversions, and loves to spread the topsy-turvy intoxication.
Trained through the original YogaWorks in Los Angeles, Anna is YogaWorks certified and registered with Yoga Alliance at the E-RYT 500 level. She has completed the YogaWorks 200-hour Teacher Training Program and 300-hour Professional Program, in addition to specialty trainings in vinyasa flow, prenatal, and kids yoga. Anna’s practice and teaching have been shaped by many fabulous teachers, including Annie Carpenter, Birgitte Kristen, and Lisa Walford.