Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Manduka is much more than a mat to me - it is my foundation for peace in my mind and heart.

-Stephanie Besler
Santa Barbara, CA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Maredith Estrada Schroeder

Maredith Estrada Schroeder

Tempe, AZ

Why Manduka?: I got my Manduka mat as a present from the owners of the studio on my birthday and upon graduation of my 500 hour Master Teacher Training in Dec of 2003. My mat has traveled with me to Canada, all parts of Mexico, Hawaii, Virgin Islands, Panama Canal, Jamaica, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic and has been on my back on my Grand Canyon Hike. This mat was given to me as a gift but has also given me many gifts in return.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice _with dedication and grounded stability each time I come on to mat.

Yoga Style: Restorative, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Inner Vision Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Maredith Estrada-Schroeder has a passion, energy, and dedication for the art of yoga. A lover of adventure, travel, and children, she sees beauty in all things and encourages others to see it as well in their yoga practice and daily life. With great humor and joy, she integrates her love for the dance of vinyasa, the deepening of yin, the strength of power, and the stillness of meditation with breath, body and soul in the classes she teaches. Blessed with love and inspiration from incredible family and friends she is thankful for the guidance of her teacher, Aaron Goldberg. Teaching since 2003 she has furthered her studies and received her 500 hour Master-Level Yoga Teaching Certificate and registered with Yoga Alliance. She is honored to be part of the Inner Vision family.