Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice through proving stability and traction in my connection to the earth.. I can flow and lift as my Manduka provides support at my foundation.

-Jane Vasey
Melbourne, Australia

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Ann Laurita

Ann Laurita

Puerta Vallarta, Mexico

Why Manduka?: My Manduka mat is my magic carpet. I step onto it and from there I am inspired to lead meaningful and liberated practices for all of the Yogic Artists that step into my yoga shala, to Mom's-to-be to children, to the young, old, flexible and those who have never taken a yoga class before. They feel the spirit and are in turn inspired from a confident teacher on her magic carpet. My Manduka!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice peace, love and UNDERSTANDING!

Yoga Style: Power, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Yoga Shala

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Anna Laurita has traveled extensively (spending over 15 years in Asia and Latin America) to learn techniques that promote health, happiness and peace. She is known for her powerful practice, intuitive understanding of the body and her creative, and engaging teaching style.

Anna Laurita is an E-RYT with the Yoga Alliance and a certified Senior Yogic Arts(tm) teacher and has worked with Master Duncan Wong as an assistant at teachers trainings and international conferences. She is also a Level II Yoga Teacher in the Radiant Child Program. Anna owns Davannayoga® (RYS) in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, where she leads Yogic Arts(tm), Vinyasa Flow, Hatha, children and pre-natal classes. Anna holds three affordable teacher trainings per year at her yoga shala where the students get hands-on experience with the day-to-day life of owning/running a yoga shala and get involved leading parts of the public classes early on in the teachings - a very unique experience.